Cosaig is a cosy, fully modernised holiday cottage (built approx 1870) sleeping 4-6 people in the friendly and welcoming Scottish Borders town of Innerleithen, a fifteen minute drive away from Peebles and with Edinburgh in easy reach.
The local area is ideal for those interested in road cycling and mountain biking (downhill or cross country), walking or angling, and the cottage has been refurbished with accessibility and families with children in mind. It provides particularly suitable accommodation for those with reduced mobility (please contact us for further details) . We also very much welcome dogs if informed prior to your visit.
Just some of the reasons to stay at Cosaig……
- Re-furbished to high standard
- Sleeps 4 – 6 (2 bedrooms and sofa bed)
- Family wet room and en-suite shower room
- All mod-cons (Dishwasher / fridge freezer / washing machine / tumble drier / microwave / flat-screen TV / DVD player / Ipod dock)
- Free WI-FI
- Enclosed garden
- Family-friendly (highchair/cot and much more available)
- Suitable for people with limited mobility (see our access statement here and feel free to contact us with any questions)
- Bike-friendly (secure bike storage / bike washing facilities / drying space / bike repair stand)
- 2 minutes from shops/pubs and restaurants
- Short breaks available
- Dogs welcome
- Cooked meal available on arrival by arrangement
- No smoking
- Our guest book comments
Click on images below to enlarge.
A Warm Welcome……
Cosaig is a holiday home from home, which is affordable, yet fitted out to a high standard and comfortable with all mod cons . We have tried to think of everything so that you can travel light. On your arrival you will find a welcome pack including locally sourced goodies and essentials (see what we provide). We can arrange to pick up shopping for you from our local butchers and green grocers. Alternatively, nearby supermarkets provide a delivery service. If you want a break from cooking there are plenty of local places to eat some of whom will deliver. We can by arrangement have a meal ready for your arrival, so that you can pop it in the oven while you unpack.
Want to know more?
Look round this website and you’ll find lots of information on the local area, things to see and do, a full inventory and more photos of Cosaig and of course directions to find us. If that doesn’t cover it then get in touch!